Thursday, September 13, 2018

In what ways, big and small, has losing weight changed your life?

I've been having a really hard time recently keeping up with weight loss and I'm already starting to lose motivation.

For context, I am a 21 year old female, 5'8 and I have lost between 10-15 pounds. I put on some weight a few years back with a certain medication I was on. My self-esteem has plummeted and my social anxiety has surged. I never feel beautiful anymore and am constantly concerned with how I look. I hate shopping for clothes and when I spend time trying to get ready for a night out, I just never truly feel attractive. I also never have as much energy.

I'm looking to lose about 20-25 more pounds and I need motivation! How has weight loss changed YOUR life? Mentally? Physically?

submitted by /u/krdearman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NeINV9

No comments:

Post a Comment