Monday, October 8, 2018

2 weeks into diet, and I’m feeling very full after eating small amounts of food

Hey, folks. I’m a couple of weeks into my weight loss journey- I have about 30 pounds to lose. I’m down to 1600 calories a day. It’s good well!

But I’ve run into a weird side-effect, and I was wondering if any of you have experienced this.

After eating a small amount of food, I feel very full. For instance, a bowl of soup today feels like a 600 calorie meal. I also don’t have a very good appetite. I haven’t lost my appetite- I still feel hungry around meal times, but it fades quickly.

It’s odd because I’m usually a person who can EAT. It’s a running joke that I’m a “bottomless pit” because I can eat almost all the time. But not since dieting.

Anyone else?

submitted by /u/veganburritokiller
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pm6Azj

No comments:

Post a Comment