Tuesday, October 9, 2018

[24M, 6'2, 220lbs] Gaining weight on a low calorie diet.

In total, I've lost 250lbs in the past two years. I've recently recovered from an Abdominoplasty to remove the access skin from my abdomen. I exercise four days a week including weight training and cardio. I log absolutely everything I eat. My diet consists of about 20% Carbs, 40% Fat, and 40% Protein at 1900 calories. I get all of my carbs from vegetables and all of my protein from Chicken and Pork. I don't drink. My work keeps me moving and outdoors. At 1900 calories, I gain about half a pound a week. I do not believe I'm gaining mussel at the rate that I'm gaining weight.

I have to drop to around 1500 calories a day in order to loose roughly a pound a week. Anything above that, my weight fluctuates up and down. I can't sustain my lifestyle on 1500 calories anymore.

I understand that at its core, weight loss is calories in and out. But I should be burning far more than 1500 calories a day. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/AfraidPerformance
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QDHI6s

No comments:

Post a Comment