Thursday, October 11, 2018

I'm in a funk.

I feel like I'm in a funk with my weight loss. I'm down just over 40 lbs since I started this journey in April but over the last week or so,my eating and exercise have gone to shit. I had a great report from my doctor last week and ever since I can't seem to get my self back in gear. Thankfully I'm only back up about 3 lbs but I am really struggling with my daily calories and getting my runs in. Maybe I'm looking for a bit of sympathy or maybe I'm looking for someone to help re-ignite the fire under my ass, I'm not sure. I know this is a life long process and speed bumps happen, I just don't want this speed bump to turn into another mountain my ass needs to climb.

submitted by /u/mountain_man123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2INLhEg

No comments:

Post a Comment