Friday, November 2, 2018

28 Yom at the start of a weight loss adventure.

Hello all.

I've been debating on making a post for quite a while, mainly because I've tried to do this before and look the fool when I bail on it. That will not be happening this time.

A little about me. I'm 28, married with a kiddo, 6'3" and started the beginning of September 2018 around 330 pounds. I applied to a career fire department and knew to pass the first portion of the test I was going to need to be in better shape that I currently was. I got in touch with one of my good friends who is a collegiate strength coach and he developed my workout regiment and slowly started making changes in my life to help support the work I was putting in at the gym. I never really intended to diet or anything just wanted to be good for the test. Well, once I started lifting again I got hooked and my body has continually craved change both in my eating habits and how hard I push myself in the gym.

Fast forward to my weigh in last week I am down to 310.

Not sure why I posted, maybe just as something for me to put myself out there on this or to see if there's any support but I'm 110% committed to this. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

submitted by /u/sringer777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CYbG1t

No comments:

Post a Comment