Friday, November 2, 2018

I had a consultation today about loose skin

And my GP referred me to plastics. I almost fell off the chair. For clarity, I live in the UK and did not expect any support from the NHS in dealing with loose skin. I went today just so I could tick getting support from the NHS off the list before beginning the process of private consultations. Instead, what actually happened was my GP commending me on my weight loss success and validating my thoughts by agreeing my skin will not magically snap back. This is the first time I have talked to a doctor about a weight related issue and haven't been told to lose more weight IN MY WHOLE LIFE. She don't even weigh me.

I'm feeling on cloud nine!

I should also add that this is the very beginning of the whole process, and that on assessment with plastics they can say no. I'm prepared for that, I'm just happy I even got a referral!

http://imgur.com/a/rlM2iZl

280>154.

submitted by /u/honeybeeses
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qnm7ze

No comments:

Post a Comment