Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I just started working out and eating healthy so I can have a surgery to remove my ovaries in six months.

I have a predisposition to ovarian cancer, so my endocrinologist and my gynaecologist recommended to Lose weight and remove them as soon as possible otherwise I won’t be able to do the surgery. Unfortunately I am 40kgs overweight since my first broke up two years ago due to depression.

I am 23yo right now and 170cms tall.

My goal is to lose 2kgs a week so I can lose all 4 in about 6 months. Last 2 months I was already working out but it was just so I could handle the weight loss training without injuries.

My diet is minimum 800 calories minimum per day + what I can get if I can handle 30min+ bicycling that day.
Before I ate anything I wanted and probably around 2000 calories a day, which would be okay if I weren’t fat already or pretty much worked from home.

I log everything I eat and do on MyFitnessPal.

I am going to the gym every morning but Sunday because it’s closed.

Yesterday I fell off an old chair and cut my left leg as a piece of the chair was stuck on it. I basically cry everyday because it’s so hard working out. And because my leg hurts so much I can barely walk. (Have been Uber riding 700m to the gym everyday)

Props to my girlfriend who wakes me up with a warm coffee every day. She helps me taking care of my meals and exercises, and helps me walking up the stairs and around the house. She always liked to work out so she is going together to help me through these next 6 months ahead and beyond.

I hope that at the end I will be able to maintain a healthy life style. I just wrote this because I wanted to share with someone else, even if nobody is going to ready it.

PS: I MISS CHOCOLATE SO SO MUCH.

Give me any tips you guys have if possible. Any help is a big help.

submitted by /u/atasheep
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PqtkSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment