Saturday, November 10, 2018

I'm 10 pounds off from my goal weight but i'm unhappy with how my body looks

This is a weird question, but it's been bugging me for ages. So i have really large thighs compared to my upper body and calves. When viewed fromthe front, this is super ovbious, but the back of my thighs look normal and in proportion to the rest of my body. I realise how weird this question is, but is there a reason for this? Like, is front of thigh fat a thing?

I'm 5'3 and weigh 130 pounds. I've lost around 22 pounds so far, with 120 pounds being my goal weight. I'm a bit concerned though, as i'm getting closer to 120 pounds but i'm still unhappy with how my body looks. Along with my lower stomach, my thighs are my problem areas.

I'm pretty sure i'm pear shaped. I'm an a cup, and my waist isn't very defined. However my thighs are really big, to the point that they look quite disproportionate to the rest of my body. I have a small, rather flat butt, and slim calves.

I also have 'violin' hips, and while they've become less pronounced due to the weight loss, the curve still very visible. How much difference do you think losing another 10 pounds will make? I have a smallish frame, so fat is very obvious on me (no muscle tone either). I don't have a workout routine, but i run for 40 minutes every other day. Most of the weight loss has been due to diet (1300 cals a day).

I don't have any photos on me unfortunately :/

Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/entartung
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DuUrpq

No comments:

Post a Comment