Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Super disappointed with saggy, excess skin on my neck.

F/5'3"/SW: 307lbs. CW:135lbs. It took me about 22 months to achieve my goal weight. Restricted caloric intake to 1200 per day, worked out 4-5 times per week, consisting of hiit and strength training. In clothing, my body looks very fit, without clothing, I look like a deflated balloon. It could be worse, but overall I've accepted it and can deal. What I never anticipated was the effect of the weight loss on my neck. It resembles a dulap or turkey neck. I hate it so much. I can't hide it with clothing, so it's always visible and it makes me feel so unattractive. It's becoming such an issue that I don't want to be seen. Can anyone relate? How did you deal with it? Thanks for any advice.

submitted by /u/CherryTomato212
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DDNFxA

No comments:

Post a Comment