Sunday, November 4, 2018

Weekends and hormones are rough. [30F 5'2" SW:240 GW:130 CW:200]

I am long time lurker and I have never really dreamed of posting. I'm a very private person when it comes to my weight loss, but I'm having a very rough day. I've been eating 1400 calories a day and logging on MFP for 134 days and yesterday for the first time I went WELL (1000+cal) over my limit. And I'm on track to go over again today if I'm not careful. Idk if it's the time change, or the change in my period from losing weight, but this morning I felt so hungry and I wanted to cry. Then I weighed myself and I was out of onderland and back up to 200lbs. I had previously been fluctuating between 197-198. So that was a huge bummer. Then I decided to take a progress pic so I could actually, hopefully, SEE how far I've come because I was feeling very down, like somehow I'd gained back everything I'd lost. I really did help to see that even though I had a slip up, I didn't derail the whole train. Just needed to share with some people in my same situation because I don't really have anyone who can relate irl. (I hope my formatting was correct because I'm on mobile and please excuse my messy bathroom)

submitted by /u/cgoodrich87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qskV2r

No comments:

Post a Comment