Saturday, December 8, 2018

16:8 Intermittent Fasting Advice?

I’m 22F, 146.2 pounds, and 5’0”

I recently started intermittent fasting this past Wednesday and I designated Saturday as my cheat day. I just have some questions that I would like answered by people who have tried this diet.

  1. How long did it take for you to see weight loss results after you started fasting?

  2. Should I have a cheat day or cut it out?

  3. Are there any foods that I should stay away from while on this diet? Obvious things like fast food aside.

  4. Is there a certain amount of exercise I should be doing?

This is the first time I’ve had to diet before so advice would be really helpful.

submitted by /u/DeadlyNightshade96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RLccEn

No comments:

Post a Comment