Sunday, December 2, 2018

Fast weight loss

Hi!

2 years ago I lost a large amount of my weight and got skinny again. However, i have still had a bit of a belly during those two years. 20 days ago I decided that it was time to put an end to that too so since then, I have not eaten any sweets, tracked my water intake and only eaten healthy or home-made meals as I am still at high school and 18 years old. Usually the only execise I get is walking my dog for 30 or so minutes, albeit at a high pace.

When I started, I was 94 kilograms (207 pounds) and now, after 20 days, I am 88 kilograms (194 pounds). I would like to remind that I am 2 meters tall, so the numbers a bit higher due to my weight. I have lost the weight really gradually and I am not doing anything extreme. Is this fast weight loss normal in your opinion? I have not once felt that I am malnourished or my stomach is empty.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/vipcics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FRyR0v

No comments:

Post a Comment