Tuesday, December 4, 2018

First full week recap

Last week I made the decision to change my habits and life to get back into shape. I got rid of weight watchers because while it works well initially, as soon as I'm off the program I yoyo to a higher weight than I started. I decided to try a more traditional calorie tracking program. I downloaded MyFitnessPal on my phones and put in all of the required information ( I selected a lower carb goal, but not restrictive like Weight Watchers) and have been religiously tracking my food intake. I didn't expect much because it was far too easy. After my first weigh in I lost right at 5lbs. It was enough of a change that I have a renewed vigor for weight loss this week. I'm working on a simple workout plan that I can do at home before work to help keep the ball rolling in the right direction.

submitted by /u/usernames89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rm1kl2

No comments:

Post a Comment