Monday, December 3, 2018

Losing Weight with C25K - Anyone else had to repeat weeks and backtrack?

Hi r/loseit! I'm currently at week 7 of C25K which is HUGE for me- as someone who is still categorically obese and has feared running her entire life- but I'm going to have to voluntarily backtrack and repeat weeks 5 and 6 due to missing some time at the gym. I consider this extra training, not steps backwards: a NSV! I've also found that the scale is not showing a weight loss nearly as much as I'd hope, but due to the way my clothes feel and I feel overall, I know that I've most likely built muscle from the running. It is definitely NOT easy running for 20+ minutes straight as an obese person with heavy thighs, regardless of weeks of training.

Have you had similar experiences with C25K?

submitted by /u/melodycat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SpdxRf

No comments:

Post a Comment