Thursday, December 6, 2018

Making weight loss fun

Stats F31 HW: 100kg/220 lbs CW: 81kg/180lbs LW: 68kg/149lbs GW: 67kg/125lbs

From February to July I lost 8kg and from July to now I’ve put the same 8kg back on.

It’s taken me a while, but I have gotten back onto counting a few days ago. I’m motivated enough to keep going, as I loved how I felt at 68kg and I want to get there and lower. I came down from 100kg using mfp a few years ago, never having heard the term CICO until coming to this sub a couple years ago. I also go through phases of lifting at the gym.

I saw a post on reddit recently where somebody made a chart going down in 5lb increments and coloured in the obese weight squared red, overweight ones yellow, and the normal BMI ones green. I plan to make one this weekend.

But I’ve gotten to think, is there a fun way to lose the weight? A way to focus on the fun instead of the hunger? The chart mentioned above sounds fun to me. It’s a little game to play with myself, and since you can’t uncross the chart off once you reach a goal, it motivates you to keep going. MFP is also a little game (especially meeting my protein goal haha). Has anybody else come up with a fun way to track?

Many thanks all!

submitted by /u/oppgetskinnyacct
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E7o3sE

No comments:

Post a Comment