Sunday, December 2, 2018

Today is my Birthday, and I have decided to start my weight loss journey but need help.

For the past few months I have been wanting to lose weight, I am current a 5'10 Male who is 115kg (253lb). I would go for a 15klm ride around the river in the morning for a few days in a row and eat only 1500cal but then forget about it and start going back to my old habits of no exercise, sitting and playing games all day and eating junk food. But now that I have just turned 18 I have decided that I don't want to live like this any longer and want to change. But this is easier said then done.

My biggest problem is that I lose motivation very quickly, I read peoples posts on here and get motivated to start myself (Writing this now I feel like doing a workout and most likely will). So my question is how do I stop losing motivation so quickly?

Another question is that I see YouTube these "Lose all your belly fat in 1 week with these exercises" and knew it's all BS. But got me thinking is that is there any good exercises what do actually increase the loss of fat in the belly area?

My ultimate goal is to be at a weight where I don't have excess belly and breast fat.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Cameron0312
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QrNBY3

No comments:

Post a Comment