Sunday, January 13, 2019

16M 6'1" 320lbs - It's time to change that.

Hey everyone, I posted on here before (and failed soon after, which I regret). I'm here to say that I'm starting my weight loss journey tomorrow! I would start right now (technically I am), but I'm putting myself on a strict 8 P.M. non-water cutoff.

Going to take it in two steps, working on CICO and finding a suitable cutback before working on serious exercise. I do have 30 minutes of gym 2-3 times a week in school, with moderate activity. I already have a gym nearby and some IRL friends to go with :)

I'm hoping to become an active part of r/loseit, and using your support to get me to my goal weight.

Current weight: ~320 Short-term Goal: 299 (goodbye 300) Long-term Goal: 180

submitted by /u/ClippyBoi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M6sLJb

No comments:

Post a Comment