Sunday, January 13, 2019

Starting a lifestyle change. 322 down to 310.

This is my first post here after having followed this community for a few years

I have been struggling with my weight since graudating high school in 2010. I have been anywhere from 235-318 lbs over that 9 year span and hit my new high of 322 lbs. just before Christmas. After receiving some not so good news from my doctor about a weight related liver issue, I decided enough was enough and I needed to make a lifestyle change.

After meeting with some local diet clinics and other, what seemed to be gimmicks, weight loss programs, I decided the only way I can do this for long term success is on my own.

SW - 322 lbs CW - 310 lbs Short term goal weight - 275 lbs Long term goal weight - 235 lbs

I'm in week 3 now and trying to stay on the right track. I'm hoping to post again in another week or two with more results!

submitted by /u/hockeyholic477
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FosoJm

No comments:

Post a Comment