Thursday, January 10, 2019

322-186 11 months, progress pics, and advise for how much left to lose.

As title suggest. I’ve lost a fair amount of weight this last year, strict diet and exercise, nothing magical.

But I’m at the point of not knowing how much left I should lose? I’ve still got a little bit of a gut, and moobs 100%, just don’t have a “goal” weight in mind as I don’t know what’s left to go, or what I should be aiming for

Included some pics, as well as a comparison from when I was a big ol boy.

Other stats are 29 5’11, 34 waist trousers in pic, medium size shirts/T-shirt’s

https://imgur.com/a/B5NSlfM

I’m expecting to have some loose skin due to how big I was, but feel like I’m at a odd halfway point, several of my co workers seem to suggest I look too thin in my face, and reckon I’ll look bad if I lose anymore fat? Although not sure if this is just down to drastic weight loss this year.

For anyone wondering, my diet has consisted of cutting out all sugars and snacks, just eating decently sized healthy meals (like chicken breasts and veg, salmon salads etc) and doing as much exercise as I can, running, resistance training, recently picked up lifting again to start gaining some muscle. Averaged around 1400 Calories a day since roughly May last year.

Shirtless pics included in imgur link

submitted by /u/zornyan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M0W4ws

No comments:

Post a Comment