Thursday, January 10, 2019

Wanting to "eat clean" but not "anti-gmos"

Hey everyone! This isn't necessarily weight loss related, but healthy eating. I have been getting more and more frustrated with this issue while grocery shopping and I know I cant be the only one. I like to eat clean (avoid overly processed, added sugars, obnoxious chemically crap) but I absolutely don't buy into the whole "no gmo" thing. I find that it's almost impossible to find health foods that aren't smothered in "organic" "non GMO" certifications etc. This wouldn't bother me so much if this stuff didn't cost twice as much just because of that label, and if there were cheaper, non organic options alongside of them. Healthy and GMO free are not mutually exclusive, so why can't I find healthy stuff that isn't "organic". Does anyone else share this frustration? Any fave products or store recommendations?

submitted by /u/fayebambi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2C9HG0k

No comments:

Post a Comment