Friday, January 25, 2019

Bum Knee

I am hoping this is the correct sub to ask for advice on. Recently, I took a hard tumble and landed on my right knee. No real damage (thank god) but a very deep bruise and some swelling that will take a few weeks to heal completely. Part of my diet and weight loss routine was cardio on the treadmill. It is just too tough on my knee currently. I don’t want to lose out on weeks of cardio while I wait for everything to heal! Does anyone have any suggestions (preferably in-home options seeing as I don’t currently have a gym membership) to make up the cardio time I am losing? I already have a HIIT workout that I’ve modified. Just looking for cardio suggestions.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/redshoesalphabet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CN688j

No comments:

Post a Comment