Friday, January 25, 2019

Advice on Homecooking

Hey All,

I've been preparing food out of packages for the most part which makes tracking my calorie intake easier for myself but I also cook for my partner and I every night and kind of struggle in terms of figuring out how many calories I'm taking in during our dinner meal. The only way i can think to figure it out is to keep everything separated and weigh them out for myself but there has to be a more efficient way. I'm still keeping on my weight loss plan set by myfitnesspal and have lost ~ 6 pounds from when I started weighing myself. I'm just trying to keep my weight from going down without going to prepackaged dinners or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This sub has been good inspiration for me and I just wanted to say that I'm proud of all of you and to keep pushing yourselves!

submitted by /u/DaddyJackhammer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DxSKGK

No comments:

Post a Comment