Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I'm finally a healthy BMI for the first time in my life!

Hello! I'd like to thank this subreddit for encouraging me to keep up my weight loss throughout 2018.

Although I started my journey in the summer of 2017, it was when I found r/loseit and r/fatlogic that I was able to discipline myself to lose more. I remember even at a young age I was always overweight and I fell into the mindset that I would always be chubby. It sort of became a self-fulfilling prophecy because I never tried to lose weight through my teen years.

Two apps that I've used that really helped me are Happy Scale and Zero. Happy Scale tracks your weight, and based on your current trends and fluctuations, estimates what your actual weight is. Zero is a fasting app, but I use it to regulate late-night snacking and boredom snacking.

I don't really have much to say other than thank you. I know if my old self could see me now then she would be proud. I am blessed to be a part of this wonderful community. No matter where you are on your journey, I wish you the best <3

submitted by /u/bing-no
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RUM79y

No comments:

Post a Comment