Sunday, January 13, 2019

Started my weight loss journey today! 22F, CW: 215 GW: 150 5'7"

Hello! I discovered this subreddit and just the first few posts inspired me to finally start trying to lose weight. Today, I exercised for about 20 minutes and did some light walking with my dog.

I'm currently at my heaviest again, 215. I was down to 180 when I started dating my husband, as I have a fear of eating around people at first. I wasn't starving myself by any means, more along the lines of intermittent fasting. I'd eat when he was sleeping or working, and it'd usually be something healthy. I even felt great, but despite knowing this, it's hard to stay motivated.

How do you guys keep the motivation up? I've got depression, and often find myself just binging video games all day instead of being productive.

submitted by /u/theviridianlamb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ssrWB7

No comments:

Post a Comment