Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Starting my weight loss journey

M/34/260/5’11. Hello all loseit folks. I’ve been a long time lurker to this sub. I decided dec 25 that I needed a change. I have been over weight my whole adult life. I work in ems as a paramedic. EMS rooms have NO good for you food in them so I picked up some weight through out the years of working EMS. Also a night shifter 1700-0500 so nothing is open that’s decent food wise. So dec 25 I decided to follow what I have read on many of these stories. I have been making decent food (bringing my own lunches) watching my weight and hitting the gym. Currently using my fitness pal to watch the calories. Not using a good scale yet (just ordered one) so I have been eye balling my food portions. My first time hitting the gym in a while I hit the stair master and just climbing up the stairs to get in position to start places my hands o The heart rate pads to find my heart rate at 110bpm before even starting 😔 (I need some cardio in my life). So any and all comments and guidance would be welcome. I know I have a journey ahead of me. Current weight is 260lb and goal weight is 190lb and on from there but goal weight for now is 190lb.

submitted by /u/rogm1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Suy7QP

No comments:

Post a Comment