Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Weight loss, workout and clothing on an Indian diet

So here's the thing. I weigh 220 lbs currently, 6ft tall. I was 242 lbs in 2017 and 255 lbs in 2016. I started eating healthier, as in more of veggies in my diet and started running 2 years ago but lost track of doing it regularly due to my studies and now work. However, my legs still have that stocky appearance, especially my thighs.

Now what annoys me is the fact that every pants that I put on, the thigh section widens out that it looks baggy after sometime. Will toning my legs help with that ? Thing is my gym barely has any equipments and I'm absolutely clueless as to where to start.

Any tips anyone can offer me ?

submitted by /u/coffeedoct1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ap2a5b

No comments:

Post a Comment