Saturday, March 23, 2019

35 lbs down, 45 lbs to go! I need help staying focused and motivated!

I am getting back on the band wagon! I was consistently losing weight over the last year, but really since December I have hit a plateau. Lots of stress and schedule changes. Last week was the last straw! I’m getting back to focusing on my health and exercise.

My plan is to adjust my work outs to more high intensity cardio for the next three weeks to help reset my mind and body. (Traveled a lot last few months and broke my exercise habits) Eat meals with lots of veggies, lean protein and complex carbs, smaller portions, regular consistent meals throughout the day.

I know exactly what to do to lose. The biggest issue is I’m a stress eater and regularly sabotage the weight loss (won’t gain much, just don’t lose like I want). Any ideas to help me stay focused and motivated?

submitted by /u/dancingyellowleaf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fvm1m8

No comments:

Post a Comment