Sunday, March 17, 2019

ADHD, College, & Loosing Weight

I'm not positive that this is the right place to ask but I was wondering if any of y'all have any tips to lose weight while managing ADHD and college.

For the past year or so I have been struggling to stay consistent with a 250-500 calorie deficit for more than 2 weeks at a time. Because my meds suppress my apitite, my issues aren't so much with cravings or hunger but rather that I find that, when I eat below maintenance calories, my already sub-par focus and ability to study or do course work is completely shot. So whenever assignments start piling up the dieting stops. This has led to very slow weight loss. I am thinking about just focusing on school now and trying to diet over the summer but I am interested in if anyone else has had similar experiences to me and if they have advice.

Thanks!

Additional info: I lift weights 3 times a week. And I track my weight and food religiously, so I know my TDDE is correct. I also make sure that I eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between.

submitted by /u/Time-Has-Come
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O9o1mW

No comments:

Post a Comment