Thursday, March 21, 2019

Does anyone else feel demotivated because months of hardwork is lost all because of one bad week? How do i prevent it?

Im not sure if this is a stupid question as I just donrrt understand why this happens.

What i hate about the weight loss process for me personally is that I can be strict and disciplined and work on myself for months to lose all the fat. But a single bad week of not eating well or not going to the gym can ruin it all. This happens due to health or travelling or even plain "I need a break and want to treat myself' And this destroys all the months of hard work and i gain the weight back. I finally get what the yo yo effect is. Honestly, I feel demotivated to carry o, just because I know that even if there is a little slip up, all the hard work will be destroyed. Just wanted to rant.

Are there any reasons why this happens and what can i do to prevent this?

submitted by /u/spockofwesteros
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TnsJyC

No comments:

Post a Comment