Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Feeling Thankful for this community

I just wanted to say thank you from everyone on this subreddit. I've been coming to this subreddit for the past few months looking at weight loss tips and hearing other peoples success stories, they all give me motivation to keep going.

At the end of my senior year of high school i weighed 280 Lbs(June 2017).When i first started i did not change my eating habits but lost some weight and went down to about 265 in one year. I always wanted to lose weight but was afraid of how much work i had to put in.

Beginning 5 months ago i hit the gym 5 times a week and started to count my calories and start on a caloric deficit . I've lost 45 pounds and i feel amazing. I also began to start seeing changes in my body that i never noticed before.

Anyways this is just a small post to everyone who is on the same boat as me and just a reminder to keep going! You'll see progress before you know it!

P.S- Went from almost a XXXL to a L and a 42 waist to a 36 :)

submitted by /u/Perseus_The_Great
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TOWe17

No comments:

Post a Comment