Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Why is it that we can't tell difference in weight loss when looking at mirror? (for people starting their journey)

I started at around 295-300, I weight this morning and I am finally in the 260s (269.6) that is about 25 pounds weight loss. Yesterday my sister came over and complimented how much my belly has shrunk, but I look myself at the mirror and I still feel like I look the same as before, this doesn't discourage me since I know the scale doesn't lie, I been taking pictures with a t shirt that I hope to be able to wear confidently when I lose another 25-50 pounds and the difference in the stomach area is insane.

Front and side pictures wearing the same top look completely different. I am in no rush I been losing 2~3 pounds a week doing moderately basic stuff (1000 calorie deficit, 5.2 km walk, etc)

If you guys feeling the same thing, knowing you been losing weight but not seeing it in the mirror I suggest you start taking pictures wearing something, it will show.

submitted by /u/__Chronos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CswjSk

No comments:

Post a Comment