Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Having a really hard time

Hello all, hope this post isn’t breaking any sub rules but I’m feeling helpless.

I’m writing this post to reach out for any advice or maybe to let someone else know they aren’t alone. Anyway, I’ve really been struggling lately with my weight loss. Im so incredibly unhappy and insecure and feeling the lowest I ever have about myself.

I’ve tried to change my eating habits before, and been successful at losing 13 pounds a few months ago. But I am a two week burnout. Then I go on what feels like a month long binge where I eat snacks and fast food like crazy and totally ruin any progress I made.

I try to set goals and take it slow and not beat myself up and everything else that they say to do when trying to lose weight but man it’s really not that easy.

When I get in the drive thru line at fast food restaurants I almost feel like I’m possessed. I know I shouldn’t be there, I know this is bad for me, and I know this isn’t going to help and will only make me feel worse about myself. But it’s like I can’t stop. Again, I seriously feel like I’m possessed or something.

I made an appointment to see a therapist in a few days to help me make positive changes but I seriously am feeling depressed, disgusting and helpless. I know that I’m going down a really self destructive path, physically and mentally, if I keep this up.

I guess I just want to know how some of you guys prevent yourselves from becoming two week burnouts like me. I’m really struggling with all of this.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading. This sub is incredible!

submitted by /u/turkeyleg97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SXRtx2

No comments:

Post a Comment