Friday, March 22, 2019

I feel beautiful and it's a strange feeling

Within the last year I have gone through a lot of life changes. The biggest one being able to learn to love myself. Before I started this journey I can only remember a couple of times where I wholeheartedly believed that I was beautiful. Now most days of the week I feel beautiful. I was putting on a sports bra yesterday and was just wearing high waisted leggings and the bra and I felt pretty damn confident, almost enough so to go work out in just a bra and leggings. This was a major realization for me. The weight loss helped my confidence but I made the decision to love myself. If I hadn't learned to love myself the weight loss would not have been enough for me to actually feel confident and happy with who I am. It's strange to say that I AM beautiful and mean it but I do, I really do.

submitted by /u/Arista5656
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TpILI7

No comments:

Post a Comment