Sunday, March 3, 2019

Ladies over 50 who managed to lose a substantial amount of weight, please share your first hand experience!

My mom is skeptical that it's possible for her to shed the pounds. I got her to let go of most of the weight loss misconceptions (such as "you have to cut out [insert food group]", "you can't lose weight without working out all the time", "my genetics won't let me lose weight" and all that jazz) by successfully following CICO for years, but the one thing she's still holding on to is the idea that it's only possible for me because I'm 25, and somehow completely different for her at 58.

I'm sure there are women of her age group on here, and I'm sure you have success stories! Direct evidence works really well with my mom, so I told her about LoseIt and will relay to her your experience if you care to share it. Thanks in advancer :)

submitted by /u/eksyneet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C1gNN9

No comments:

Post a Comment