Thursday, March 21, 2019

Last day of my gyms 8-week weight loss challenge

8 weeks ago, my gyms weight loss challenge started. At the start of the weigh in I was 210.8 lbs, male, 5'10". My goal for the challenge was to lose 20 lbs. I weigh myself every day at the same time so I use my own scale as opposed to the official gym scale (don't plan to win anyway, last winner lost over 60 lbs). Today, I was 179.6 lbs, still male and still 5'10". Double checking my math, I beat my 20 lb goal by a little bit there. I feel good about my results.

as for NSVs, I have not bought take out or fast food for the entirety of the 8 week challenge, something that's really hard when you're a delivery driver who spends 12 hour days driving to fast food restaurants. I will admit, I had fast food once because a customer refused to come to the entrance of their locked apartment complex to pick up. Thinking about that, I'm pretty sure it was my only actual cheat day the entire 8 weeks. Meal prep and stubbornness against spending more money prevails I suppose. Only thing that came close to a cheat day was adding half a dozen each of shrimps and scallops to a 1400 calorie day.

submitted by /u/kawwmoi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fr2hjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment