Friday, March 22, 2019

My weight loss story: Going from 350 lbs at 13 to 200 lbs at 15

Now, this is my first time on Reddit and I've wanted to get into some new communities so here I am. Anyways on to my story

Throughout my whole life, I was obese. I had type 2 diabetes and severe breathing issues at the age of 10. I turned to eating tons of unhealthy food due to my pain of not having my father in my life. At the age of 13, I ballooned up to 350 lbs. I wasn't happy in life, I didn't get experience the same as my peers. I was severely bullied throughout my whole life for my weight. I was slowly killing myself with my diet. I've been in the hospital multiple times for having asthma attacks. I knew I had to make a change or I could die at a young age. Doctors had been telling me that for years. So I started my journey, I went through ups and downs. I started going to the gym and lifting. Started doing cardio and eating at a caloric deficit. I've used the pain of my childhood to motivate me into becoming a better person. I'm gonna keep grinding and I want to spread my story. Love Y'all 💪

submitted by /u/funkmanofit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TmeMkt

No comments:

Post a Comment