Thursday, March 21, 2019

Need some help/advice while I'm going through a weight loss plateau.

Looking to get some feedback on what I could be doing to push past this plateau, and continuing to lose more weight and get closer to my goal.

I'm a 32 year old male, 5'10", my starting weight was 265 Pounds, I'm currently down to 237 Pounds. I started this life change in early December after I got a reality check from my doctor about my overall health, which was very poor.

I've been losing weight consistently every week, since, but now I've been sitting around 237 for the past 2-3 weeks, and I'm getting so frustrated and those feelings of giving up keep popping in and out of my head.

Here's mostly what I've been doing.

So I got diagnosed with extremely high Triglycerides, a fatty liver, as well as high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. I've had my blood taken a few times since, and every thing has been dropping, and going into the green, so that's very good.

My Caloric intake per day is around 2-300 calories less then my allotted amount. Which right now says I'm allowed to have up to 1920 Cals a day.

I Walk 45 minutes every day to work, instead of taking the subway.

My Diet usually consist of a Banana for breakfast with some coffee and a little fat free milk.

For lunch, I usually eat 3 slices of home made Whole Wheat pizza. Sauce is homemade,no added sugar, and I've added the calories, it's about 130 cals per slice.

For Dinner most nights I'll eat brussel sprouts, with brown rice, and a Chicken Patty.

I don't consume added sugars, no sodas, juices, ice creams etc. No Processed foods, no white flours, or simple carbs.

I feel better than I have in almost a decade, and this is the least I've ever weighed since probably high school.

My Goal is get to about 186 pounds, and I'm super motivated, but since this Plateau i've been feeling down, and I'm still sticking to the same plan, but it's getting harder and harder to accept this stop in weight loss.

I've read that it's possible to kick start your metabolism by having a cheat day, eating well over my 1920 cals per day, and then going back to my normal diet.

And I'm aware if I exercised more of course this would help, but I'm really not looking to get into "shape", I just don't wanna be fat anymore.

Anyway, hope ya'll can help.

submitted by /u/jarewolf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WhcTY5

No comments:

Post a Comment