Saturday, March 23, 2019

Questions About Sore Muscles After Workout and Scale Changes

Hey y’all! I’m like 2.5 months my weight loss journey and I lost a total of 23 pounds so far! So proud of my success. I lost most of that weight thru CICO. I added exercise later. So on Thursday, I did some strength training and cardio workouts (most my legs for that. I also shopped at the supermarket that was across the street for like 40 mins. The next morning I noticed my left leg felt sore. I did a bit of research and it led me to it being DOMS. I also think constant standing on my legs at the market right after a workout didn’t help. The But my question is that why is my left leg only sore but not my right? I worked on both legs.

I also gained like 0.2 pounds yesterday (day after the gym) but today I gained 2.2 pounds. I’m still eating within my calorie deficit for the most part.

Will I get that infamous whoosh soon?

submitted by /u/MadameCassie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OlieLb

No comments:

Post a Comment