Sunday, March 24, 2019

Really struggling with weight loss

I’m really struggling with my weight loss. Nothing seems to motivate me anymore really, not even future goals. I have trouble with really bad binge eating and I hate healthy food. I binge eat until I feel sick but the next day I do the same thing again because I like the taste of junk food. I don’t have the patience to try and get used to healthy eating – I can’t even last a week without sugar. I work in a food store so I buy junk food when I finish and eat it when I get home, usually I get into bed and eat whilst watching tv because I’m too tired to do anything after walking around at work for 6 hours. Every Sunday I make a healthy meal plan and get into a routine for eating well, but it lasts about 2 days. Trying to push myself through even just one day without grabbing an unhealthy snack whilst I’m bored feels really difficult. I have really bad patience :(

I’m not too worried about exercising right now, it’s the eating habits that I know I have to change first but I don’t know how, especially when I get annoyed that I have to give up junk food because I get irritated if I don’t have any. But I know if I let myself have treats e.g. 1 biscuit I'll eat the whole pack. I start my job at 6am so I don’t really have time to eat breakfast because I’m rushing out the door, so I’m always hungry and likely to buy something bad at work.

I always read posts on here of people having the “I can’t live like this anymore” thoughts and the next day they have flipped their bad eating habits and are exercising regularly. I try and think like this but it never helps me. I know I need to get into a healthy mindset but I really don’t know how to, especially when the last thing I want to do is eat healthy. Also, what about the horrible cravings and the weeks and months of waiting for results that come with the fitness journey? It all just puts me off.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you for reading :)

submitted by /u/tashavocado1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TUozTR

No comments:

Post a Comment