Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Some advice? 4'11 female

First time poster, long time lurker here..

I currently weigh 118-119 lb as a 24 yr old 4'11 female. I was successful with my weight loss through eating at a deficit and exercise. I calculated my tdee and aimed for two lb per week. Everything was great until I hit 119 lb and now I've stopped at a plateau. At my heaviest I was 136-138ish lb as my weight tends to fluctuate. I regularly lift heavy weights 3x a week and attempt to do cardio at least 3 x a week as well. My current problem is: since I am a small person, it's only natural that my maintenance is on the lower side. My maintenance now at my current weight is around 1400. I was eating around 750 cal to lose two lb per week (yes I know... I shouldn't have). Now, obviously I can't go any lower than that so I'm stuck. I did some research and read about metabolic adaptation so recently I brought up my calories to around 1200 for a few months now (gradually) . If I go back down to 750 will I get over this plateau? I have not gained any weight back since my caloric increase. I naturally have a huge appetite but learning how to change my relationship with food has greatly helped me. I would really appreciate any help or advice because I'm aiming to be 100 pounds.

submitted by /u/holiqx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TNMcxw

No comments:

Post a Comment