Saturday, March 23, 2019

Stuck at a weight loss plateau. How to get rid of it?

Hi, I have been trying to drop down to 145lbs. I have losing weight quite fine from 160 down to 150 but all of the sudden it just stops at 149. I am suck at 149 for roughly 2 weeks and half now. * My height is 5'5.

  • I am eating at 1800 calories a day.

  • Working out 5 times a week.

  • 1 and half to 2 hours each day.

  • And HITT every other day.

I was told by my brother that I am not eating right. I am eating too little for the amount that I am working out. He said it wasn't healthy. Told me to bump up to 2000-2200 Calories, but I feel like that defeats the whole purpose of trying to cut down. What should I do at this point?

submitted by /u/iwensheng
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Too6UU

No comments:

Post a Comment