Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Teasing because of eating healthy???

First of all, I have been lurking around reading incredible stories and all that comes with the weight loss journey. This seems to be an incredible subreddit full of great advice, encouragement, and a place of learning.

My story: 29 M, 5'9", CW 187. My max weight was 3 years ago at 260. And it has been a slow journey for me. A lot of ups and downs. Something that everyone experiences when trying to lose weight. Well, I'm finally just 7 pounds from my GW of 180.

Anyways, back to the subject... I was actually teased today by some co-workers because of trying to eat healthier lunches. And this blew my mind! I was amazed that people were fixated on my lunch as if it in someway impacted them. 4 people made comments about my lunch, and then when on to teasing about sweets. I was honestly upset with this and brought me down. These are people I consider friends, but yet they sit there and for 30 mins talk about what I chose to eat? And I get it, it was all just play poke fun, but it was really unnecessary. And it just kept going on and on. My lunch was salmon fillets, brussel sprouts, and some small potatoes. And once again, I know this was all just play and fun to them, but honestly kind of upsetting to me. Anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/mtn_man073
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FkFVz0

No comments:

Post a Comment