Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I now weigh the least I have since I was 11

Stats: 5'2 (17F) - SW: 140, CW: 123, GW: 110

I'd always been a fairly fat kid, and over the past few months have finally dropped into the healthy BMI range for my height. However, this weight loss was fairly rapid and almost entirely unintentional, and can be contributed to intense exam stress, balancing my job w/ college, a bereavement and various health issues.

I'm really just posting this as a sort of accountability thing. I want to do this the right way from now on. The health issues are being medicated, I am so much closer to a weight I'd be happy with than I ever have been before and even now weigh the least I have since leaving primary school (granted, I've not really grown since then either). Here's to a healthier weight loss journey, with healthier decisions and a healthier outcome 😁

submitted by /u/nuuskamuikunen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ObMYOy

No comments:

Post a Comment