Thursday, March 21, 2019

Trying to start weight loss again tomorrow!

I’m the heaviest I have ever been right now. I’m 5’6” and around 190. Just crossed the line into obese. My wake up call was when I went in to the doctor for a new prescription and I saw I weighed 198. I have hovered around 160 since high school and this is the first time I’ve ever seen myself put on a noticeable amount of weight. Downloaded MyFitnessPal (again) and am planning to stick to it 100% starting tomorrow morning.

I never really know how much of what to eat and have tried to do research but almost everything conflicts with other research, so I plan to just do CICO and call it a day. I have started drinking more water than normal and taking walks around my neighborhood. I figure i can add a session with weights at my apartment’s gym a few times a week.

Wish me luck!! Planning on sticking to it this time because I’m tired of obsessing over the way I look.

Sorry for formatting, on mobile.

submitted by /u/sunfinroo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FkmWEQ

No comments:

Post a Comment