Friday, March 15, 2019

Want to lose 100lbs

I weigh 320 lbs, probably not the worst on this subreddit but still way overweight. I recently began going to the gym and doing eliptical's (my father told my last night this was actually second best to rowing). But my eating is still out of control, I have a bag of kettle popcorn a day and eat up until around 10 off and on after dinner. Whenever I got to Target I have an icee, bag of popcorn, and a cookie (maybe pasta if they have it) And I overeat at college too, poptarts and tornado's namely. I need someway to hold myself responsible, to keep myself off the bad food, and the best gym excercises for weight loss you can reccomend.

I want to go from 320 to my old high school weight of 220, please help.

submitted by /u/Smellbringer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2THB84G

No comments:

Post a Comment