Sunday, March 3, 2019

Weight loss goal makes me neglect all my other important goals

I can't focus on my classes/exams. All I can think about is losung weight. Ironically, I always end up binging every three days, so I'm not even losing any weight. The only thing I'm losing is whatever self-esteem I still have. I haven't lost any weight since September, and I'm 10 pounds away from my goal weight, I'm only 5'1 so 10 pounds make a noticeable difference on my face/frame. I feel like such a loser because my lack of discipline is also affecting my success at university. I have so many goals and write them down/review them everyday but I never reach them. But I think about them all the time - why can't I just act accordingly? Also, I think I'm addicted to watching other people's success. I spend hours looking at before/after pictures and post-weight loss videos, and can't help but think "Why can't I be that person?" Any advice? It's really bringing me down and I don't even hang out with people anymore because I don't want anyone to see me until I reached my GW. (Also, they always want to go out and eat which I can't afford right now financially and calorie-wise).

submitted by /u/ComeOnandRUN_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tKbywL

No comments:

Post a Comment