Saturday, March 2, 2019

15 pounds down and injured

I’m a 23 year old 5’3 female and I’m down 15 pounds to 174 pounds as of today.

I sprained my ankle at the beginning of February. My weight loss has continued, but it’s been a month since my injured happened and I really want to start incorporating more exercise into my routine to help boost my progress. Unfortunately my ankle is still too weak/painful to do much with. I can walk, but I haven’t been able to go on walks because the weather where I live is truly Winter’s worst and I don’t live near a gym. I’ve been doing upper body workouts with light weights and a kettlebell as well as ab workouts, but I want to do more without re-injuring myself.

Any tips? I’ve tried to look up high-intensity workouts that don’t involve jumping, running, etc, but I must be looking in the wrong places.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. ❤️

submitted by /u/dah94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ErOiIL

No comments:

Post a Comment