Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Hit a big plateau I can't seem to break through :( Any advice?

I started my weight loss journey in September and have lost 12kg so far which I'm very content with. The problem being that I've been stuck at 94-5kg for a bit over 2 months which is insane to me despite doing nothing different.

About 2 weeks ago I took a 3 day refeeding break and about a week ago I decided to give Keto a go and I'm still on it but nothing seems to really work if I'm being honest. 2 days after starting Keto I dropped 2kg and now I'm right back up to 95 this morning. I'm definitely in a deficit because I'm keeping close count of my calories so that's not it.

If any of you could share what helped you break through your plateau that would be great. Thanks!

submitted by /u/throwaway199427
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UFqFGW

No comments:

Post a Comment