Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Overeating healthy food...anyone else do this?

Oh hey guys.

I do meal prepping and portion my meals out at the beginning of the week, but lately I'm finding myself "over eating" fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. I should say "over eating" because really it isn't because I'm hungry, but just looking for something to do. In between meals, I'm finding myself gravitating towards the kitchen, going towards the celery and hummus or a salad bowl. I know I shouldn't feel guilty for eating an apple or a small handful of almonds or veggies, but physically I just feel kind of...bleh now. I'm trying to make myself feel better by saying that it isn't soda, sugary snacks, junk food, or bread.

Anyone else do this? Has it impacted their weight loss at all?

submitted by /u/FewBug
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TVOmGi

No comments:

Post a Comment