Saturday, May 11, 2019

45 lbs in 9 months, old pictures of me are incredible reminders

I cut back on sodas and junk significantly when I started college again. Eating regularly was an enormous part of how I went from 260 to my current 215. What made me happy enough to post here about it was a great friend noticing and commenting that I lost weight. It made me feel incredible and reminded me what is possible so I pulled up images from before the weight loss started and the differences are staggering. Taking a step back and admiring how much 45 lbs lost actually looks like is such a huge motivator to continue losing and getting into a healthy weight threshold. My face is smaller, my stomach is no longer a disgusting, bloated looking size and I've almost lost my double chin. It's such an unbelievable reminder of all the changes you don't notice over a long period of time but still happen. The changes are worth everything and one day, you're faced with the progress and the feeling is incredible.

submitted by /u/gardevoirelle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E1FkCy

No comments:

Post a Comment